How to get here?
Getting to Panama
- Several airlines offer direct fligts to Tocumen, International Airport (PTY), Panama city. Please be sure to bring your official documents for entry into Panama.
- See Urraca Private Island in Google Map!
Getting from Panama city to Bocas del Toro
- By plane: Air panama offer daily flights from Tocumen to Bocas del Toro, www.flyairpanama.com
- For Albrook National Airport in Panama city, Air Panama, offer daily flights to Bocas del Toro. Flight last about 55 minutes and the round trio fare is around 200$
To travel from Panama to Almirante
- By road: when you arrive in Almirante, you can leave your car safely to the parking "Leiza", the cost is 3$ per day.
- By bus: A daily service is available from Panama to the port of Almirante (25$) and from David (8$). Period time of Panama city: 10 hours, David : 4 hours.
- By taxi : A taxi ride from Boquete or David is another good alternative to get to Almirante (100$). Duration 4 hours
To go to Costa Rica in Almirante
- By air: from the domestic airport from San Jose to Bocas del Toro, two airlines offer flights,
- www.natureair.com et www.flyairpanama.com
- By car: if you arrive in Costa Rica, you must first go to Sixaola to get your permission to leave (exit stamp), and then cross the border into Guabito (Panamá). The carrier that brought you to Sixaola not cross the border. At Guabito (Panama), you should go to the immigration office to obtain your entry visa in the country
- By bus : a morning departure is available daily from San Jose to Changuinola, Panama. Upon arrival in Changuinola, you should take taxi to get to Almirante (15$)
To get to Almirante in Bocas del Toro
- Water taxi to Almirante in Bocas del Toro : Two companies offer transportation to Bocas del Toro, Bocas Marine and Taxi 25. You don't need to have reservation, the cost is 5$ per person, 25 minutes.
To get Bocas del Toro to Urraca Private Island
Be sure to confirm at soon as possible by e-mail, the means of transportation you use and the time you arrive to plan your transportation.
Destination,Panama,Ecotourism,Wildlife,Romantic,clear water,Eco-resort,Caribbean,vacation,over the water bungalows,adventure,Bocas del toro,Eco Lodge,nature,family reunions,small groups,professional photographer paradise